• 1 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
• 1 large sweet red pepper, halved, stemmed and seeded
• 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
• 1 yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1 prebaked 12-inch thin whole wheat pizza crust
• 3 tablespoons roasted minced garlic
• 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
• 1/3 cup torn fresh basil
Brush vegetables with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat until tender, 4-5 minutes per side for onion and pepper, 3-4 minutes per side for zucchini and squash.
Separate onion into rings; cut pepper into strips. Spread pizza crust with garlic; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with grilled vegetables, then remaining cheese.
Grill pizza, covered, over medium heat until bottom is golden brown and cheese is melted, 5-7 minutes. Top with basil.