• Cooking Spray
• 2 cups Broccoli, cooked until tender
• 3 Bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
• 8 Large Eggs
• 1/4 cup of 2% reduced-fat milk
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 2 oz sharp cheddar cheese
• Top with Chives for taste.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Divide broccoli and bacon evenly among muffin cups.
Crack eggs into a large bowl. Add milk, salt, and pepper; stir with a whisk until well combined. Divide egg mixture evenly among muffin cups. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top. Bake at 350°F for 18 minutes or until just set. Cool on a wire rack for 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully run an offset spatula or butter knife around edges to loosen frittatas.